1. How many data points are contained in your online Nigeria Yellow Pages?
There are over 200,000 data points made up of business listings, government offices and other points of interest. In fact, the number keeps increasing as listing is done every day through crowd sourcing.
2. Can one buy print copy of Nigeria Yellow Pages?
Yes, print copy is available at a cost in our Abuja and Lagos offices and our outlets nationwide.
3. How many Nigerian cities are covered in your print edition?
So far there are 16 cities covered: Aba, Abeokuta, Abuja, Bauchi, Calabar, Enugu, Ibadan, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Lokoja, Minna, Owerri, Port Harcourt and Warri. However, in our database we have Sokoto, Zaria, Maiduguri and Sango-Ota in addition.
4. How frequently is the directory updated?
Updating of the online directory is done on a daily basis but that of the print edition is done every other year.
5. Are the listings in the Yellow Pages geocoded?
Yes, all the listings in the print edition are geocoded but not all the listings on the online version are geocoded because those listing themselves do not include the geocodes.
6. Do you sell soft copies of your print edition?
No. However, we offer data streaming services on request and at a cost too. Nonetheless, the purpose to which the data will be put is usually scrutinized before the request is granted.